The activity tracker for police dogs does what it supposed to do – it tracks the activity level of your canine. From monitoring when your pet slept, played, or walked around, to finding his whereabouts when he goes missing. Furthermore, you can use the device to know who your pup is hanging out with when you are not around.
While its primary purpose is to identify the daily activities of your dog, you can also use it as a GPS activity tracker for dogs. The device gives you a notification to let you know where your furry friend is. With this tool, you can keep a closer look at your pooch, even if you are far away from him.
Uses of Activity Tracker for Dogs
There are six applications of activity tracker for police dogs, and these are:
- The tool monitors the day-to-day operations of your dog, which includes playing, running, walking, and sleeping.
- The device records the overall wellbeing of the pet. It monitors the heart rate, breathing, and the body temperature of your canine.
- The system allows you to set your goals for your furry partner. It tells you if your canine friend is sick, as well as fights problems like obesity.
- The tool has a downloadable app that notifies and reminds you of drinking fluids, medicines, eating meals, and so on.
- Some tracking units have GPS, telling you the location of your mutt when he is not around. There are also tamperproof devices that prevent thieves from taking away your dog.
- The tool allows you to compare the welfare of your dog to others if the owner uses the same device. With this tool, you will know if your pooch is better than others.
Benefits of Activity Tracker for Your Dog
The activity tracker for police dogs offers several benefits to users, and these are:
- It prolongs the life of your pet. Although the device will not extend the mutt’s life, it tells you where your canine is. For instance, if your furry friend is in the middle of the road, you can save him from hitting by cars.
- The system alerts the owner regarding the pet’s health and wellbeing. With this software, you will know whether your dog needs medical attention.
- It helps you train your dog. If your pet likes to go in the wild without you, you can suppress this kind of behavior using this device. The tool allows you to strengthen a constructive reinforcement amendment to discipline your pooch.
Challenges of Using Wireless Activity Tracker for Dogs
Of course, the activity tracker for police dogs is not impeccable, as it still has some flaws. For one, the system is not as reliable and as accurate as what you think. If the signal in your area is weak, you cannot receive alerts in real-time.
Lastly, it is battery-operated. You need to buy a new set of the battery to make the device work. However, this problem can be solved if you switch to a rechargeable battery. This alternative will let you save money on buying batteries.
The Best Activity Monitor for Dogs
There are many brands of activity tracker for police dogs out there. For this reason, many people are confused when it comes to getting the right dog activity tracking device. If you are searching for the best activity tracker for police dogs, then here are the top three brands available on the market.
FitBark is one of the in-demand brands in the market. In fact, in just 27 hours, it exceeded the manufacturer’s goals. Their expectation was to earn $35,000 within 48 hours, but it raised $80,000 in more than a day. It only proves how reliable the brand is.
The FitBark activity monitor lets you see and compare your dog’s progress with other breeds. Moreover, you can share the data with your vet. That way, you will know how happy your dog is in doing your daily routines, especially if your pet dog is in the police force.
The Tagg tracking system is another product that you can trust. The company received awards in previous years because of its strength and features. The tool is more than just an activity monitoring device, but it is also a GPS locator.
With this activity tracker for police dogs, you can say that your furry partner in crime is in good hands.
The Whistle activity tracker for dogs is ideal for monitoring the health of your pet. The device has Bluetooth and Wi-Fi features that let you track your mutt’s activities, as well as know who’s with him.
The activity tracker for police dogs may seem not important. However, when you are working with your dog, it is crucial to monitor his whereabouts and his health. That way, you will know what to do in case your canine gets sick or goes missing.